Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-262
Ottawa, 24 July 2019
Application 2019-0438-4, received 5 June 2019
The Beautiful Little Channel – Revocation of licence
- ZoomerMedia Limited has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the English-language specialty Category B service The Beautiful Little Channel, renewed in Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-466 in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking, pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to ZoomerMedia Limited for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must, at all times, comply with the criteria set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- Various independent specialty Category B services – Licence renewals, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-466, 30 August 2013
- Date modified: