Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-159
Reference: Part 1 licence renewal application posted on 28 February 2019
Ottawa, 16 May 2019
10679313 Canada Inc.
Public record for this application: 2018-0559-0
CKYQ-FM Plessisville – Licence renewal
- The Commission renews the broadcasting licence for the French-language commercial radio programming undertaking CKYQ-FM Plessisville, Quebec, from 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2026.Footnote 1 The Commission did not receive any interventions regarding this application. The licensee shall adhere to the conditions of licence set out in Broadcasting Regulatory Policy 2009-62, as well as to the conditions set out in the broadcasting licence for the undertaking.
- Pursuant to section 22 of the Broadcasting Act, the broadcasting licence renewed in this decision will cease to have any force or effect if the broadcasting certificate issued by the Department of Industry lapses.
- In accordance with Public Notice 1992-59, the Commission encourages the licensee to consider employment equity issues in its hiring practices and in all other aspects of its management of human resources.
- Conditions of licence for commercial AM and FM radio stations, Broadcasting Regulatory Policy CRTC 2009-62, 11 February 2009
- Implementation of an employment equity policy, Public Notice CRTC 1992-59, 1 September 1992
This decision is to be appended to the licence.
- Date modified: