Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-153
Ottawa, 15 may 2019
Nexicom Communications Inc.
Application 2019-0215-6, received 29 March 2019
Terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertaking serving Peterborough – Revocation of licence
- The Commission received an application by Nexicom Communications Inc. in which the licensee has confirmed its eligibility for exemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of the exemption order for terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertakings serving fewer than 20,000 subscribers (Broadcasting Order 2017-320), set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Regulatory Policy 2017-319.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Nexicom Communications Inc. for the undertaking serving Peterborough, Ontario, originally granted in Broadcasting Decision 2014-69.
- The operator of this undertaking must, at all times, comply with the criteria contained in Broadcasting Order 2017-320.
- Revised exemption order for terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertakings serving fewer than 20,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Regulatory Policy CRTC 2017-319 and Broadcasting Order CRTC 2017-320, 31 August 2017
- Terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertaking to serve Peterborough, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2014-69, 18 February 2014
- Date modified: