Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-148
Ottawa, 14 May 2019
Fabrique de la Paroisse de Saint-Gérard
Application 2019-0300-8, received 30 April 2019
Low-power religious (church) FM radio station in Weedon – Revocation of licence
- Fabrique de la Paroisse de Saint-Gérard has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the French-language low-power religious (church) FM radio programming undertaking in Weedon, Quebec, to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking pursuant to the exemption order set out in Appendix 2 to Broadcasting Regulatory Policy 2018-137.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Fabrique de la Paroisse de Saint-Gérard for the above-mentioned undertaking, originally granted in Broadcasting Decision 2013-110.
- The operator of this undertaking must, at all times, comply with the criteria set out in Broadcasting Regulatory Policy 2018-137.
- As a result of this revocation, the licence renewal application (2019-0006-9) for this station is withdrawn, and no further action is required.
- Amendments to exemption orders for various types of radio programming undertakings, Broadcasting Regulatory Policy CRTC 2018-137, 27 April 2018
- Low-power religious (church) FM radio station in Weedon, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-110, 8 March 2013
- Date modified: