Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2018-381
Ottawa, 28 September 2018
Asian Television Network International Limited
Application 2018-0759-6, received 5 September 2018
ATN FOOD FOOD (formerly ATN South Asian Cooking Channel 1) – Revocation of licence
- Asian Television Network International Limited has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the national, niche third-language ethnic specialty Category B service ATN FOOD FOOD (formerly ATN South Asian Cooking Channel 1), originally granted in Broadcasting Decision 2012-482, in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Asian Television Network International Limited for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must, at all times, comply with the criteria contained in Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- ATN South Asian Cooking Channel 1 – Specialty Category B service, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-482, 7 September 2012
- Date modified: