Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2018-362
Ottawa, 14 September 2018
Greek National Television Network (Canada) Inc.
Application 2018-0637-4, received 16 August 2018
OTN 3 – Revocation of licence
- Greek National Television Network (Canada) Inc. has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the Greek-language discretionary service OTN 3, originally granted in Broadcasting Decision 2011-487, in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking, pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Greek National Television Network (Canada) Inc. for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must at all times comply with the criteria set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- OTN 3 – Specialty Category B service, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2011-487, 12 August 2011
- Date modified: