Broadcasting Information Bulletin CRTC 2018-316
Ottawa, 24 August 2018
Guidelines for all licensees of broadcasting undertakings serving the province of Quebec – Provincial election
- On 23 August 2018, a provincial election was announced in Quebec. The election will occur on 1 October 2018.
- Any question pertaining to applicable provincial legislation should be referred to the Chief Electoral Officer of Quebec:
Attention: Chief Electoral Officer of Quebec, Pierre Reid
3460, rue de La Pérade
Toll free: 1-888-353-2846
Fax: 418-643-7291 or 1-866-225-4095
TDD: 418-646-0644 or 1-800-537-0644
- Licensees of all radio and television stations, discretionary services and broadcasting distribution undertakings serving any part of Quebec should familiarize themselves with the Commission’s Guidelines for TV and radio broadcasters and TV service providers during an election.
- Extra copies of the guide are available from the Commission upon request.
- Any inquiry relating to broadcasts of a partisan political character should be addressed to the Commission by letter, fax, by telephone confirmed by letter or fax or directly online at: www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/contact/.
Ricardo Wicker: 819-639-4716
Yael Wexler: 819-353-2404
- Date modified: