Broadcasting Information Bulletin CRTC 2018-161
Ottawa, 11 May 2018
Guidelines for all licensees of broadcasting undertakings serving the province of Ontario – Provincial election
- On 9 May 2018, a provincial election was announced in Ontario. The election will occur on 7 June 2018.
- Any question pertaining to applicable provincial legislation should be referred to the Chief Electoral Officer of Ontario:
Attention: Chief Electoral Officer of Ontario, Greg Essensa
51 Rolark Drive
Toronto ON M1R 3B
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensees of all radio and television stations, discretionary services and broadcasting distribution undertakings serving any part of Ontario should familiarize themselves with the Commission’s Guidelines for TV and radio broadcasters and TV service providers during an election.
- Extra copies of the guide are available from the Commission upon request.
- Any inquiry relating to broadcasts of partisan political character should be addressed to the Commission by letter, fax, by telephone confirmed by letter or fax or directly online at: www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/contact.
Ricardo Wicker: 819-639-4716
Yael Wexler: 819-353-2404
- Date modified: