ARCHIVED - Telecom Commssion letter addressed to Mr. Edward Antecol (WIND Mobile Corp.)
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 21 October 2016
Our reference: 8740-G44-201610783
Mr. Edward Antecol
VP - Regulatory & Carrier Relations
WIND Mobile Corp.
207 Queen’s Quay West, Suite 710
Toronto, ON M5J 1A7
RE: WIND Mobile Tariff Notice 3
On 6 October 2016, the Commission received an application from WIND Mobile Corp. (WIND), under Tariff Notice 3 (TN 3), in which the company proposed to modify its Access Services Tariff (CRTC 27791) to introduce Item 502.1 – Local Service Request (LSR) Rejection Charge, as well as to effect various housekeeping changes.
Paragraph 28(1)(a) of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission Rules of Practice and Procedure provides that the Commission may request parties to file information or documents where needed.
Please file an amended TN 3 (TN 3/A), incorporating the following required corrections, information, and documentation:
- Covering letter: As set out in Approval processes for tariff applications and intercarrier agreements, Telecom Information Bulletin 2010-455-1, the cover letter should include the reason(s) for the proposed tariff revision(s) for which approval is sought. Please amend the covering letter to include a rationale for the proposed introduction of the LSR Rejection charge into the tariff with the terms and rate set out in Item 502.1, referencing any and all applicable Commission Decisions, Bulletins, and Orders.
- Copies of the existing tariff pages proposed to be revised per TN 3. As set out in Telecom Information Bulletin 2010-455-1, applicants are to file both the existing and the proposed new or revised tariff pages.
- Correction to Proposed Tariff Page 63: The reference to Item 502 is incorrect; to correspond to existing Page 63 of the tariff and to the Table of Contents, the proposed revised page should correctly reference Item 500.
- Correction to Proposed Tariff Page 66A: Item 502.1(1)(a) should correctly read: “LSR Rejection Charges will be assessed monthly.”
- Correction to Proposed Tariff Page 66A: The acronym “TSP” (referenced in Items 502.1(1)(c)(i) and 502.1(1)(c)(ii)) is not defined in the tariff. “TSP” should be replaced by “Telecommunications Provider” in accordance with the definitions in Item 101 of the tariff.
Since Commission staff is continuing its analysis of TN 3, this application, along with any associated subsequent revisions, will not be approved on an interim basis on the 15th calendar day following receipt. However, the Commission intends to dispose of this application, along with any associated subsequent revisions, within 45 business days of receipt of the filing.
Original signed by
Director, Dispute Resolution and Regulatory Implementation
c.c: Rudy Rab, CRTC, 819-994-3416, email@example.com
- Date modified: