Telecom Commission Letter Addressed to Jay Thomson (The Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA))
Ottawa, 22 July 2016
Our reference: 1011-NOC2016-0192
Mr. Jay Thomson
The Canadian Media Producers Association (CMPA)
601 Bank St
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 3T4
Re: Examination of differential practices related to Internet data plans, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2016-192, 22 July 2016 – Requests for Information
Pursuant to paragraph 37 of Telecom Notice of Consultation 2016-192, attached are requests for information from the Commission.
Responses to these requests for information are to be filed with the Commission by 12 August 2016. The responses must be received, not merely sent, by this date.
Original signed by
Senior Manager, Strategic Planning and Research
c.c.: Suneil Kanjeekal, CRTC, 613-668-6561, email@example.com
Josiane Lord, CRTC, 819-576-2568, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Macfarlane, CRTC, 819-997-4389, Eric.Macfarlane@crtc.gc.ca
- Considering your intervention with respect to permitting differential pricing of certain categories, classes, types, etc. of applications:
- Define precisely what categories of service for which you think differential pricing would be acceptable
- What criteria you would use to define categories of service?
- What services would be included and excluded from them, why?
- How would the distinction between categories of service be compliant with section 27(2) of the Telecommunications Act.
- Date modified: