ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Procedural Letter Addressed to Various Parties
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 20 January 2016
Hay River Community Service Society
CIMC-TV – Telile
Csur la télé
Syndicat canadien de la fonction publique
Community Media Policy Working Group
Canadian Association of Community Television Users and Stations (CACTUS)
Ontario Library Association
St. Andrews Community Channel Inc.
Re: Procedural requests regarding the addition of information in relation to Broadcasting Notice of Consultation CRTC 2015-421
The Commission is in receipt of nine letters dated 5 January 2016 from Hay River Community Service Society, CIMC TV - Telile, Unifor, Csur la télé, Conseil provincial du secteur des communications du Syndicat canadien de la fonction publique, Community Media Policy Working Group, Canadian Association of Community Television Users and Stations, Ontario Library Association, and St. Andrews Community Channel Inc., relating to the process announced in Broadcasting Notice of Consultation CRTC 2015-421 (BNC 2015-421). All of these parties submitted procedural requests to add information on the public record of BNC 2015-421 in accordance with the procedures set out in BNC 2015-421-2.
The Commission is satisfied that the addition to the public record of the information submitted on 5 January 2016 serves the public interest and accordingly approves the procedural requests filed by the nine above-noted parties.
The additional information has therefore been added to the following submissions, which already form part of the public record:
- Hay River Community Service Society: intervention #1531
- CIMC TV - Telile: intervention #1164
- Unifor: intervention #1288
- Csur la télé: intervention #1380
- Conseil provincial du secteur des communications du Syndicat canadien de la fonction publique: intervention #1457
- Community Media Policy Working Group: intervention #1464
- Canadian Association of Community Television Users and Stations: intervention #1472
- Ontario Library Association: intervention #1237 (original submission filed under the name John Savage)
- St. Andrews Community Channel Inc.: intervention #1469
- Date modified: