ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2014-297
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Route reference: 2014-56
Ottawa, 5 June 2014
Rawlco Radio Ltd.
North Battleford, Saskatchewan
Application 2013-1577-1, received 8 November 2013
CJCQ-FM North Battleford and its transmitter CJCQ-FM-1 Meadow Lake – Licence renewal
- The Commission renews the broadcasting licence for the English-language commercial radio programming undertaking CJCQ-FMFootnote 1 North Battleford, Saskatchewan, and its transmitter CJCQ-FM-1 Meadow Lake from 1 September 2014 to 31 August 2021. The Commission did not receive any interventions regarding this application.
- The licensee shall adhere to the conditions of licence set out in Broadcasting Regulatory Policy 2009-62, as amended from time to time.
- Pursuant to section 22 of the Broadcasting Act, the broadcasting licence renewed in this decision will cease to have any force or effect if the broadcasting certificate issued by the Department of Industry lapses.
- Because this licensee is subject to the Employment Equity Act and files reports concerning employment equity with the Department of Employment and Social Development, its employment equity practices are not examined by the Commission.
- CJCQ-FM North Battleford and its transmitter CJCQ-FM-1 Meadow Lake – Administrative renewal, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-492, 17 September 2013
- Conditions of licence for commercial AM and FM radio stations, Broadcasting Regulatory Policy CRTC 2009-62, 11 February 2009
*This decision is to be appended to the licence.
- Date modified: