ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2014-194
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 25 April 2014
Colba.Net Telecom Inc.
Montréal Island, Quebec
Application 2014-0153-8, received 20 February 2014
Terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertaking serving Montréal Island – Revocation of licence
1. Colba.Net Telecom Inc. has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertaking (BDU) serving Montréal Island, Quebec, approved in Broadcasting Decision 2010-754.
2. Colba.Net Telecom Inc. is authorized to continue to operate a terrestrial BDU serving Montréal Island under its regional broadcasting licence for the terrestrial BDU serving various locations in Quebec approved in Broadcasting Decision 2012-493.
3. Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to sections 9(1)(e) and 24(1) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Colba.Net Telecom Inc. for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- Terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertakings to serve various communities in Quebec, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-493, 12 September 2012
- Class 1 terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertaking to serve Montréal Island, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2010-754, 13 October 2010
- Date modified: