ARCHIVED - Letter
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Our reference: 8180-Q21-201013036
9144-3036 Quebec Inc.
101 Rte 1332
RE: Registration of 9144-3036 Quebec Inc. as a CLEC
On 20 July 2012, 9144-3036 Quebec Inc., doing business as Navigue.com, completed the requirements to register as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC). Based on the information provided, Navigue.com meets the requirements to be placed on the CLEC list and is hereby authorized to:
• Provide local switched services as a CLEC provided it continues to meet the requirements set out in Decision 97-8 (http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/comm/telecom/eslcclec.htm)
• Provide local switched services as a CLEC in the exchanges of Bonaventure, Barachois, Caplan, Carleton, Chandler, Gaspé, Grande-Rivière, Maria, New Carlisle, Newport, New Richmond, Nouvelle, Percé, Pointe-à-la-Croix, Port-Daniel, Québec
Navigue.com is reminded that in order to remain on any Facilities-Based registration list(s), it must comply with the appropriate regulatory regime and complete the following forms in the Data Collection System (DCS) on an annual basis:
• Canadian Telecommunications Common Carrier Ownership and Control Filings
• Registration List Contact Information
• Reporting Entity Profile
• Annual Revenue Report Form
The registered entity must also keep any information in its Basic International Telecommunications Services (BITS) license application current.
Failure to comply with any of the above noted statutory requirements will result in the revocation Navigue.com‘s authority to provide service and removal from the CRTC’s registration list(s).
Original signed by
Director General - Industry and Market Analysis
c.c.: Garth Steele, Central Fund Administrator
J.R. Sarrazin, President of the Canadian LNP Consortium Inc.
S. Whitehead, Secretary of the Central Fund Administration Consortium
Glenn Pilley, Canadian Numbering Administrator
Gary Jessop, Canadian Numbering Consortium Inc.
Tom Woo, TELUS
- Date modified: