ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Order CRTC 2012-130
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 2 March 2012
Broadcasting Licence Fees – Part I
1. The Broadcasting Licence Fee Regulations, 1997 (the Regulations) provide for the payment of a Part I licence fee by certain broadcasting undertakings. Section 9(1) of the Regulations sets out the components for the calculation of the regulatory costs.
2. Pursuant to section 10 of the Regulations, the Commission hereby announces in this public notice that the estimated total broadcasting regulatory costs of the Commission for the 2012-2013 fiscal year are $29.890 million.
3. The annual adjustment amount referred to in section 8(2) for the 2010-2011 fiscal year is $0.640 million.
4. A second adjustment pertaining to fiscal year 2011-2012 in the amount of $0.093 million is being made following the revision of the Part I billing for one broadcasting undertaking. Part I broadcasting licence fees were recalculated and the adjustment is being invoiced to the other broadcasting undertakings.
5. The net billing for the Part I licence fee for the 2012-2013 fiscal year, taking into account the adjustments in paragraph 3 and 4 above, is $30.623 million.
- Date modified: