ARCHIVED - Letter
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 1 April 2010
Our Reference: 8640-P52-201000934
Ms. Natalie MacDonald
Vice-President, Regulatory Matters
People’s Tel Limited Partnership
6080 Yong Street, Suite 801
Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3K 5M3
Mr. Keith Stevens
Execulink Telecom Inc.
Box 130, Burgessville
Ontario, N0J 1C0
Dear Ms. MacDonald, Mr. Stevens:
Re: People’s Tel Limited Partnership– Application for forbearance from the regulation of business local exchange services in the Forest exchange
The Commission is in receipt of submissions and/or data regarding the above-mentioned application from People’s Tel Limited Partnership (People’s Tel) and Execulink Telecom Inc. (Execulink).
In order for the Commission to make a decision in this proceeding, People’s Tel and Execulink are requested to provide the Commission with their response to the following questions by
12 April 2010.
Questions for People’s Tel:
- Provide the estimated number of businesses present in the core of the exchange of Forest, as defined in the above-mentioned application.
- Provide the number of businesses that People’s Tel currently serves in the core of the exchange of Forest.
- Provide the number of business network access services (NAS) that People’s Tel currently serves in the core of the exchange of Forest.
Questions for Execulink:
- Provide the total estimated number of businesses present in the core of the exchange of Forest, as defined in the above-mentioned application, and the estimated number of the businesses Execulink is capable of serving.
- Provide the number of businesses that Execulink currently serves in the core of the exchange of Forest.
- Provide the number of business NAS that Execulink currently serves in the core of the exchange of Forest.
People’s Tel is also required, pursuant to Commission staff’s letter dated 7 May 2007, to provide the total number of NAS in the exchange of Forest which will be added to the public record.
When a document is to be filed by a specific date, the document must be actually received, and not merely sent, by that date.
Original signed by
Competition Implementation and Technology
Cc: Josiane Lord, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: