ARCHIVED - Telecom Order CRTC 2010-868
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 23 November 2010
Téléphone Milot inc. – Wireless service provider enhanced 9-1-1 service agreement
File number: 8340-M4-201011551
1. In Telecom Orders 2010-542 and 2010-633, the Commission approved on an interim basis an agreement filed by Téléphone Milot inc. (Milot) regarding the provision of wireless service provider enhanced 9-1-1 service.
2. The Commission notes that on 3 August 2010, Rogers Communications Inc. (RCI) filed comments in which it had asked for a correction to be made to the wording in section 3.1 of Appendix A of the above-mentioned agreement. On 24 August 2010, Milot filed a revised version of that Appendix. On 26 August 2010, RCI filed a letter indicating that it agreed with the revision and asking the Commission to approve Milot’s application without delay.
3. The Commission notes that it has received no other comments on the agreement and approves on a final basis Milot’s application.
- Telecom Order CRTC 2010-633, 30 August 2010, as amended by Telecom Order CRTC 2010-633-1, 1 September 2010; and by Telecom Order CRTC 2010-633-2, 8 September 2010
- Telecom Order CRTC 2010-542, 2 August 2010
- Date modified: