ARCHIVED - Telecom Decision CRTC 2010-723
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 29 September 2010
CISC consensus report - Competitor quality of service indicators regarding Applicability Statement 2
File number: 8621-C12-01/08
1. On 18 August 2010, the Business Process Working Group (BPWG) of the CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee (CISC) submitted the following consensus report for Commission approval:
- BPWG - Competitor Quality of Service Indicators re AS2 [Applicability Statement 2], 21 July 2010 (BPRE071f)
2. The consensus report updates the business rules of the competitor quality of service indicators 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.12, 1.18 and trailing indicators 1.10A and 1.13 performance calculation, in accordance with paragraph 29 of decision CISC Business Process Working Group - Non-consensus report BPRE071a - Minimum requirement for the exchange of local service request and local service confirmation data, Telecom Decision CRTC 2010-118 dated 26 February 2010.
3. The consensus report can be found under “Reports” on the 18 August 2010 CISC meeting agenda, which is available on the Commission’s website.
4. The Commission has reviewed and approves the above-noted consensus report.
- Date modified: