ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2010-562-1
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Route reference: 2010-562
Ottawa, 21 September 2010
Various private conventional television, specialty, pay, pay-per-view, video on demand, satellite-to-cable, community-based television programming undertakings and Specialty Audio Programming Undertakings
Administrative renewals – Corrections
1. The Commission hereby corrects Administrative renewals, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2010-562, 9 August 2010.
2. The following entry was omitted under CTVGLOBEMEDIA in Appendix I:
CHWI-TV Wheatley and its transmitter
3. The following entry was erroneously listed under CANWEST in Appendix II, and should have been listed as a separate entity, administratively renewed until 31 August 2011:
Canwest Television GP Inc. (the general partner) and Canwest Media Inc. (the limited partner), carrying on business as Canwest Television Limited Partnership, and TVA Group Inc., partners in Men TV General Partnership
The Cave (formerly Men TV)
4. The following entry was erroneously listed under CANWEST in Appendix II, and should have been listed under CORUS in Appendix III:
3924181 Canada Inc.
5. The following entry was erroneously listed under CTVGLOBEMEDIA in Appendix II, and should have been listed as a separate entity in Appendix IV, administratively renewed until 31 August 2012:
The NHL Network Inc.
The NHL Network
6. The Commission further corrects the French version of Appendix IV of Broadcasting Decision 2010-562. The Commission notes that the expiration date was erroneously listed as 28 February 2011 in the French version. The licences of the programming undertakings listed in Appendix IV of Broadcasting Decision 2010-562 will expire 31 August 2012.
*This decision is to be appended to each licence.
- Date modified: