ARCHIVED - Telecom Order CRTC 2010-502
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 22 July 2010
Société d’administration des tarifs d’accès des télécommunicateurs -Withdrawal of General Tariff and PIC/CARE Access Customer Handbook
File numbers: 8643-S10-201008946 and Tariff Notice 47
1. The Commission received an application from the Société d’administration des tarifs d’accès des télécommunicateurs (SATAT), dated 20 May 2010, in which the company proposed to withdraw its General Tariff. The Commission received another application from SATAT, dated 26 May 2010, in which the company proposed to withdraw its Primary Interexchange Carrier/Customer Account Record Exchange Access Customer Handbook (PIC/CARE Access Customer Handbook).
2. In its applications, SATAT indicated that the withdrawal of its General Tariff and of its PIC/CARE Access Customer Handbook has become necessary as a result of its dissolution on 31 December 2009.
3. The Commission received no comments regarding these applications. The public records of these proceedings can be found on the Commission’s website at www.crtc.gc.ca under “Public Proceedings” or by using the file numbers provided above.
4. The Commission finds that due to SATAT’s recent dissolution, the withdrawal applications filed by the company are appropriate.
5. Accordingly, the Commission approves SATAT’s application to withdraw its General Tariff, effective the date of this order. The Commission also approves SATAT’s application to withdraw its PIC/CARE Access Customer Handbook, effective the date of this order.
- Date modified: