Telecom Public Notice CRTC 2008-6
Ottawa, 6 June 2008
1. The Telecommunications Fees Regulations, 1995 (Fees Regulations) provide for the payment of annual telecommunications fees by certain Canadian carriers, as defined under subsection 3(1) of the Fees Regulations.
2. As contemplated by subsection 4(3) of the Fees Regulations, the Commission hereby issues a public notice that the estimated total telecommunications regulatory costs of the Commission for the 2008-2009 fiscal year are $24.473 million.
3. The annual adjustment amount referred to in subsection 4(5) of the Fees Regulations is $4.104 million1 for the fiscal year 2007-2008.
4. A second adjustment pertaining to fiscal year 2007-2008 in the amount of $1.092 million (credit) is being made following the invoicing of a number of Canadian carriers subsequent to the initial fees calculation.
5. The total amount to be recovered by the Commission for fiscal year 2008-2009, taking into account the adjustments in paragraphs 3 and 4, is $27.485 million.
This document is available in alternative format upon request, and may also be examined in PDF format or in HTML at the following Internet site: www.crtc.gc.ca
 This amount includes the adjustment contemplated by Notification of a temporary increase to CRTC Part I Broadcasting Licence Fees and Telecommunications Fees, Telecom Circular CRTC 2007‑18, 21 December 2007.
- Date modified: