Chairperson, Commissioners and Senior Management
Reporting directly to the Chairperson and CEO:
- Scott Shortliffe, Chief Consumer Officer
- Steven Harroun, Chief Compliance and Enforcement Officer
- Vacant, Executive Director, Communications and External Relations
- Scott Hutton, Executive Director, Broadcasting
- Chris Seidl, Executive Director, Telecommunications
- Stephen Millington, Acting Senior General Counsel
Our Reporting Structure
The CRTC’s senior roles are Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson of Broadcasting and Vice-Chairperson of Telecommunications. These are full-time positions.
There can be up to 13 full-time Commissioners. All Commissioners are appointed by Cabinet.
The Secretary General supports the CRTC’s operational activities and reports directly to the Chairperson.
Reporting upwards to the Chairperson are the Executive Directors of the Telecommunications and Broadcasting Sectors as well as the Chief Consumer Officer, the Executive Director of Communications and External Relations, the Senior General Counsel and the Chief Compliance and Enforcement Officer.
Under the Lobbying Act, the Chairperson, Vice-Chairpersons and Secretary General are designated public office holders.
- Date modified: