ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-330
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 10 July 2013
Atlantic provinces and Quebec
1. The Commission renews the broadcasting licences for the terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertakings listed in the appendix to this decision from 1 September 2013 to 31 August 2014, subject to the terms and conditions in effect under the current licences.
2. This decision does not dispose of any substantive issues that may exist with respect to the renewal of these licences and interested persons will have an opportunity to comment at the appropriate time.
*This decision is to be appended to each licence.
Appendix to Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-330
Licensees and locations
Rogers Communications Inc. and Fido Solutions Inc., partners in a general partnership carrying on business as Rogers Communications Partnership
- Fredericton, Moncton, Saint John, and surrounding areas, New Brunswick, and St. John’s and surrounding area, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Allardville, Big Cove, Blue Mountain Settlement, Bouctouche, Brown’s Flat, Burtts Corner, Cap Lumière, Caron Brook, Centre Acadie, Centre Napan, Clair, Davis Mill, Harvey, Highway 505 / St. Edouard, Jacquet River, Keating’s Corner, Lac Baker, Ludford Subdivision, McAdam, Morrisdale, Musquash Subdivision, Nasonworth, Noonan, Patterson / Hoyt, Petitcodiac, Richibucto, Richibucto Village, Rogersville, Salmon Beach, St. Antoine, St-André-de-Shediac, Ste-Anne-de-Kent, Ste-Marie-de-Kent, St-Ignace, St-Joseph-de-Madawaska, Tracy / Fredericton Junction, Welsford, Willow Grove, and surrounding areas, New Brunswick; and Deer Lake and Pasadena, and surrounding areas, Newfoundland and Labrador
K-Right Communications Limited
- Halifax and surrounding areas, Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth and surrounding areas, Nova Scotia
Cogeco Cable Québec 2009 Inc. and Cogeco Cable Canada Inc., partners in a general partnership carrying on business as Cogeco Cable Québec General Partnership
- Drummondville, Rimouski, Saint-Hyacinthe, Trois-Rivières and surrounding areas, Quebec
Videotron Ltd. and 9227-2590 Québec inc., partners in a general partnership carrying on business as Videotron G.P.
- Gatineau (Aylmer, Gatineau, Hull) and surrounding areas, Quebec
- Montréal, Quebec
- Montréal (West), Quebec
- Québec, Quebec
- Terrebonne, Quebec
- Date modified: