Agenda, Hearing 16 January 2017
Hearing (Revised on 12 January 2017)
Establishment of a regulatory framework for next-generation 9-1-1 in Canada
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Date: 16 January 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
140, Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau - 819-953-3168
Reference Document: Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2016-116.
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room set up nearby the hearing room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
International Reporting Inc.
41 – 5450 Canotek Rd.
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1-877-909-2782
Monday, 16 January 2017
- NG9-1-1 Coalition of the Willing (int. #30)
- Canadian Interoperability Technology Interest Group (CITIG) et al.
- Calgary 9-1-1 (int. #49)
- TELUS Communications Company (int. #45)
- Shaw Telecom G.P. (int. #34)
Tuesday, 17 January 2017
- National Pensioners Federation, Council of Senior Citizens’ Organizations of B.C. & Public Interest Advocacy Centre (int. #35)
- E-Comm 9-1-1 (int. #41)
- Alberta Emergency Management Agency (int. #48)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications (int. #24)
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
- Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (int. #29)
- Québecor Média inc. and Vidéotron s.e.n.c. (int. #44)
- MTS (int. #43)
Thursday, 19 January 2017
- Media Access Canada (int. #37)
- Canadian Hearing Society (int. #21)
- Canadian Association of the Deaf, Deaf Wireless Canada Committee and Canadian National Society of the Deaf-Blind (int. #40)
- CNIB (int. #27)
- Freedom Mobile Inc. (Formerly WIND Mobile Corp.) (int. #28)
- Conseil provincial du secteur municipal du SCFP-Québec (int. #38)
- Bell Canada (int. #33)
Friday, 20 January 2017
- Group of PSAPs (including TPS) (int. #26)
- Coalition pour le service 9-1-1 au Québec (int. #25)
- Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services for the Province of Ontario
- Senior Officials Responsible for Emergency Management (SOREM)
- Date modified: