Agenda, Hearing 31 October 2016
Agenda (Revised on 27 October 2016)
Examination of differential pricing practices related to Internet data plans
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Date: 31 October 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
140, Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau – 819-953-3168
Reference Documents: Telecom Notices of Consultation CRTC 2016-192, 2016-192-1 and 2016-192-2.
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room set up nearby the hearing room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
International Reporting Inc.
41 – 5450 Canotek Rd.
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1-877-909-2782
Monday, 31 October 2016
- Canadian Media Concentration Research Project (int. #140)
- Roslyn Layton (int. 104)
- Sandvine (int. #102)
- Canadian Network Operators Consortium Inc. (int. #114)
Tuesday, 1 November 2016
- Equitable Internet Coalition (int. #136)
- Vaxination Informatique (int. #133)
- Facebook (int. #112)
- John Roman (int. #106)
- British Columbia Broadband Association (int. #101)
- Bell Canada (int. #125)
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
- Independent Broadcast Group (int. #115)
- Xplornet Communications Inc. (int. #128)
- Eastlink (int. #113)
- Rogers Communications Inc. (int. #124)
Thursday, 3 November 2016
- Media Access Canada (int. #103)
- OpenMedia (int. #126)
- Devin Lindsay (int. #105)
- TELUS Communications Company (int. #138)
- TekSavvy Solutions Inc. (int. #139)
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (int. #132)
Friday, 4 November 2016
- Shaw Cablesystems G.P. (int. #120)
- Barbara van Schewick (int. #123)
- Ben Christensen (int. #89)
- Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy & Public Interest Clinic (CIPPIC) (int. #135)
- Québecor Média inc. (int. #131)
- Competition Bureau (int. #122)
- Date modified: