Telecom Order CRTC 2023-164
Ottawa, 29 May 2023
Public record: 1011-NOC2019-0372
Broadband Fund – Change request – ATG Arrow Technology Group Limited Partnership’s access projects in Alberta (Louis Bull 138B, Child Lake 164A, and Boyer 164)
- On 8 March 2023, ATG Arrow Technology Group Limited Partnership (Arrow) submitted a change request for its projects approved in Telecom Decision 2021-416.
- Specifically, Arrow requested additional funding due to inflation and a general increase in costs from 2020, when the original estimates were submitted in the application. Arrow requested the following funding increases:
- For the project serving the community of Louis Bull 138B, an increase of $1,264,101, bringing the funded amount from $3,810,167 to $5,074,268.
- For the project serving the community of Child Lake 164A, an increase of $895,339, bringing the funded amount from $2,522,645 to $3,417,984.
- For the project serving the community of Boyer 164, an increase of $534,384, bringing the funded amount from $1,530,960 to $2,065,344.
- The Commission has reviewed the materials submitted and considers that approving the change request would satisfy the objectives of Telecom Regulatory Policy 2018-377.
- The Commission therefore approves Arrow’s change request. All funding conditions and conditions imposed under section 24 of the Telecommunications Act, as set out in Telecom Decision 2021-416, continue to apply.
- Broadband Fund – Project funding approval for ATG Arrow Technology Group Limited Partnership’s access projects in Alberta (Louis Bull 138B, Child Lake 164A, and Boyer 164), Telecom Decision CRTC 2021-416, 16 December 2021
- Development of the Commission’s Broadband Fund, Telecom Regulatory Policy CRTC 2018-377, 27 September 2018
- Date modified: