Telecom Order CRTC 2022-217
Ottawa, 4 August 2022
Bell Canada – Approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell Canada TN 973
National Services Tariff – Housekeeping changes to SIP Trunking Service
29 June 2022 4 August 2022
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objectives set out in paragraphs 7(b) and (h) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the approval of this application will promote (i) innovation, because it will make new optional features available for SIP Trunking Service; and (ii) consumer interests, because it will provide a greater choice of features and clarifications regarding some tariff provisions.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: