Telecom Order CRTC 2021-148
Ottawa, 3 May 2021
Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table 1 Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Quadro Communications Co-operative Inc. TN 36
General Tariff – Revision to Diagnostic Maintenance Charge
21 January 2021 1 March 2021
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote consumer interests, because it will ensure that consumers have access to high-quality innovative telecommunications services at rates that were previously approved on the basis of being just and reasonable.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: