Telecom Order CRTC 2020-352
Ottawa, 9 October, 2020
Bell Aliant, a division of Bell Canada – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell Aliant, a division of Bell Canada TN 547
General Tariff – Migration of items from legacy tariffs
28 July 2020 24 August 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests, since it will provide ease of access to service descriptions and the rates for tariffed items, and (ii) innovation, since it will ensure that the consumers continue to have access to high-quality innovative telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: