Broadcasting Information Bulletin CRTC 2020-345
Ottawa, 30 September 2020
Guidelines for all licensees of broadcasting undertakings serving the province of Saskatchewan – Provincial election
- On 29 September 2020, a provincial election was announced in Saskatchewan. The election will occur on 26 October 2020.
- Any question pertaining to applicable provincial legislation should be referred to the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer of Saskatchewan:
Dr. Michael Boda
Chief Electoral Officer of Saskatchewan
301-3303 Hillsdale Street
Toll Free: 1-877-958-8683
- Licensees of all radio and television stations, discretionary services and broadcasting distribution undertakings serving any part of Saskatchewan should familiarize themselves with the Commission’s Guidelines for TV and radio broadcasters and TV service providers during an election.
- Extra copies of the guide are available from the Commission upon request.
- Any inquiry relating to broadcasts of partisan political character should be addressed to the Commission by letter, fax, telephone confirmed by letter or fax or directly online at www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/contact.
Ricardo Wicker: 819-639-4716
- Date modified: