Broadcasting Information Bulletin CRTC 2020-330
Ottawa, 8 September 2020
Guidelines for all licensees of broadcasting undertakings serving the province of New Brunswick – Provincial election
- On 17 August 2020, a provincial election was announced in New Brunswick. The election will occur on 14 September 2020.
- Any question pertaining to applicable provincial legislation should be referred to the Chief Electoral Officer of New Brunswick:
Elections New Brunswick
Attention: Chief Electoral Officer of New Brunswick, Kimberly Poffenroth
Sartain MacDonald Building
Room: 102 Floor: Ground
P. O. Box 6000
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Toll Free: 1-800-308-2922
- Licensees of all radio and television stations, discretionary services and broadcasting distribution undertakings serving any part of New Brunswick should familiarize themselves with the Commission’s Guidelines for TV and radio broadcasters and TV service providers during an election.
- Extra copies of the guide are available from the Commission upon request.
- Any inquiry relating to broadcasts of a partisan political character should be addressed to the Commission by letter, fax, by telephone confirmed by letter or fax or directly online at: www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/contact.
Ricardo Wicker: 819-639-4716
- Date modified: