Telecom Order CRTC 2020-249
Ottawa, 10 August 2020
Amtelecom Limited Partnership (Amtelecom) – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table of Tariff Applications Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Amtelecom Limited Partnership (Amtelecom) TN 82
General Tariff – Implementation of local competition in the serving territory of Amtelecom
12 June 2020 12 July 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that final approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers
- that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote consumer interests and innovative telecommunications services, since it will (i) provide customers in the affected exchanges with a greater choice of telecommunications services, and (ii) ensure that consumers have access to high-quality innovative telecommunications services resulting from local competition.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: