Agenda, Hearing 11 February 2011, Gatineau, Quebec
1 Promenade du Portage
11 February 2011
Even though there is no oral presentation for the following applications, they will be considered by the Panel and decisions will be rendered at a later date.
Please refer to Broadcasting Notices of Consultation CRTC 2010-935 and 2010-935-1 for a detailed description of the following applications:
1. 7340362 Canada Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1461-2)
2. Red Star Television Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1465-4)
3. 340362 Canada Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1466-2)
4. Asian Television Network International Limited
Across Canada (2010-1468-8)
5. Asian Television Network International Limited
Across Canada (2010-1469-6)
6. New Tang Dynasty Television (Canada)
Across Canada (2010-1472-9)
7. Ethnic Channels Group Limited
Across Canada (2010-1578-5)
8. Radio Saguenay inc.
Saguenay, Quebec (2010-1693-1)
9. Centre Wellington Community Radio Inc.
Elora and Fergus, Ontario (2010-0116-4)
10. Cochrane Christian Radio
Cochrane, Ontario (2010-1098-3)
11. Cochrane Polar Bear Radio Club
Cochrane, Ontario (2010-1222-8)
12. 251723 Ontario Inc.
Greater Toronto Area (including Ajax, Aurora, Bolton, Brampton, Caledon, Claremont, Etobicoke, Georgetown, King City, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Nobleton, North York, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Toronto, Vaughan and Woodbridge) and the Kitchener-Waterloo area, Ontario (2010-1231-9)
13. Haliburton Broadcasting Group Inc.
Stratford, Ontario (2010-1499-3)
14. Haliburton Broadcasting Group Inc.
Sturgeon Falls, Ontario (2010-1502-4)
15. Gordon Peters, on behalf of a corporation to be incorporated
Thamesville, Ontario (2010-1510-8)
16. Haliburton Broadcasting Group Inc.
Kemptville, Ontario (2010-1521-4)
17. Sugar Cane Community Diversity Association
Williams Lake, British Columbia (2010-0951-4)
18. Rossland Radio Cooperative
Rossland, British Columbia (2010-1552-9)
- Date modified: