Agenda, Hearing 21 October 2013, Gatineau, Quebec
Agenda (Revised on 18 October 2013)
Issues related to the feasibility of establishing a video relay service (VRS)
21 October 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
140, Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau
Contact us during the hearing at:
Telephone or TEXT: 819-743-6627
Interventions received concerning this hearing are available on the public examination files.
Reference Documents: Telecom Notices of Consultation CRTC 2013-155 and 2013-155-1.
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
Steno Tran Services Inc.
2446 Bank Street
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1-877-909-2782
Monday, 21 October 2013
1. The Canadian Hearing Society (int. #1,521)
2. Toronto Association of the Deaf (int. #2,813)
3. Ontario Video Relay Services Committee (int. #2,857)
4. Ontario Association of the Deaf (int. #2,522)
5. Alberta Association of the Deaf (int. #100)
6. Centre québécois pour la déficience auditive (int. #2,405)
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
7. TELUS Communications Company (int. #3,250)
8. Toronto International Deaf Film and Arts Festival (int. #3,074)
9. Martin Boucher (int. #2,657)
10. La Maison des Femmes Sourdes de Montréal et le Comité d'aide aux femmes Sourdes de Québec (int. #1,953)
11. Rogers Communications, Cogeco Cable Inc., Quebecor Media Inc., on behalf of its affiliate Videotron G.P., and Bragg Communications Inc., carrying on business as Eastlink and Shaw Communications Inc. (int. #3,242 and 3,247)
12. Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Canada (int. #1,319)
Wednesday, 23 October 2013
13. Noni Warner (int. #129)
14. Kathern Lawrence (int. #868)
15. MTS Allstream (int. #3,246)
16. Tatiana Kamaeva (int. #42)
17. Bell Aliant Regional Communications, Limited Partnership, on behalf of itself and DMTS, KMTS, NorthernTel, Limited Partnership and Télébec, Limited Partnership, Bell Canada, Bell Mobility and Northwestel Inc. (int. #3,248)
18. Saskatchewan Telecommunications (int. #3,249)
Thursday, 24 October 2013
19. Sorenson Canada (int. #3,239)
20. nWise (int. #2,299)
21. UQAM and SIVET (int. #2,865)
22. British Columbia Video Relay Services Committee (int. #2,025)
23. Mission Consulting (int. #3,380)
Friday, 25 October 2013
24. IVèS (int. #1,843)
25. Canadian Association of the Deaf (int. #2,543)
26. Sonny Access Consulting (int. #2,713)
27. Wayne Sinclair (int. #1,340)
28. Joe McLaughlin, Ed.D. (int. #1,361)
29. Ava Hawkins (int. #2,498)
30. Chris Kenopic (int. #1,315)
- Date modified: