Agenda, Hearing 5 April 2011, Gatineau, Quebec
1 Promenade du Portage
5 April 2011
Even though there is no oral presentation for the following applications, they will be considered by the Panel and decisions will be rendered at a later date.
Please refer to Broadcasting Notices of Consultation CRTC 2011-55, 2011-55-1, 2011-55-2, 2011-55-3 and 2011-55-4 for a detailed description of the following applications:
1. Holy Mother World Networks of Canada
Across Canada (2010-1385-4)
2. Bhupinder Bola, on behalf of a corporation to be incorporated
Across Canada (2010-1588-4)
3. Bhupinder Bola, on behalf of a corporation to be incorporated
Across Canada (2010-1596-7)
4. Ethnic Channels Group Limited
Across Canada (2010-1589-2)
5. Greek National Television Network (Canada) Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1598-3)
6. Astral Broadcasting Group Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1658-5)
7. Astral Broadcasting Group Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1659-3)
8. NB Spring and Manufacturing Ltd.
Across Canada (2010-1694-9)
9. Wild TV Inc.
Across Canada (2010-1755-9)
10. Shaw Television G.P. Inc. (the general partner) and 7509014 Canada Inc. (the limited partner), carrying on business as Shaw Television Limited Partnership
Across Canada (2010-1770-8)
11. 2256247 Ontario Limited
Across Canada (2010-1777-3)
12. Cobequid Radio Society
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia (2010-1706-2)
13. 7590474 Canada Inc.
Laval, Quebec (2010-1679-1)
14. Intercity Broadcasting Network Inc.
Toronto, Ontario (2010-1103-0)
15. Knowledge-West Communications Corporation
Toronto, Ontario (2010-1896-1)
16. Muskeg Lake Cree Nation Radio Station Corporation
Muskeg Lake Cree Nation, Saskatchewan (2010-1608-0)
17. Le Club de la radio communautaire de Plamondon-Lac La Biche
Plamondon-Lac La Biche, Alberta (2010-1649-4)
18. AEBC Internet Corp.
Vancouver and Lower Mainland, British Columbia (2010-1653-5)
- Date modified: