These commercials are too loud. How do I report this?
We’re with you — you shouldn’t have to scramble to find the mute button every time your show goes to commercials. When this happens, let the station or your television provider know of your displeasure, and give them concrete examples of when it happened.
If they’re unable to help you, contact us. Here’s the information that we need from you:
- The date and time of the show you were watching.
- The title and/or description of the show and the commercial.
- The channel number and name of station.
- The name of your television provider (for example, cable, satellite, IPTV), if applicable.
- A description of the loudness issue.
- Date modified: