ARCHIVED - Telecom Decision CRTC 2011-57
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 28 January 2011
CISC consensus reports – CSCN Guidelines
File number: 8621-C12-01/08
1. On 10 December 2010, the Canadian Steering Committee on Numbering (CSCN) of the CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee (CISC) submitted the following consensus reports for Commission approval:
- CSCN TIF Report 89 re: TIF 75 CSCN Guidelines Review – Canadian Adjunct to the Industry Numbering Committee (INC) NPA Allocation Plan & Assignment Guidelines, 18 November 2010 (CNRE089A)
- CSCN TIF Report 90 re: TIF 75 CSCN Guidelines Review – Canadian Numbering Plan and Dialling Plan, 29 November 2010 (CNRE090A)
2. The consensus reports can be found under “Reports” on the 10 December 2010 CISC meeting agenda, which is available on the Commission’s website.
3. The Commission has reviewed and approves the above-noted consensus reports.
- Date modified: