ARCHIVED - Telecom Decision CRTC 2011-472
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 5 August 2011
CISC consensus reports – Manual equipment records, customer transfer process maps, and contact and escalation list
File number: 8621-C12-01/08
1. On 4 July 2011, the Business Process Working Group (BPWG) of the CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee (CISC) submitted the following consensus reports for Commission approval:
- Express Consent for Manual Equipment Records, 16 June 2011 (BPRE071g)
- Customer Transfer Process Maps (Version 8.0), 16 June 2011 (BPRE076a and BPCMPT80)
- Contact and Escalation List, 16 June 2011 (BPRE081a)
2. These consensus reports can be found under the heading “Reports” on the 4 July 2011 CISC meeting agenda, which is available on the Commission’s website at www.crtc.gc.ca.
3. The Commission has reviewed and approves the above-noted consensus reports.
- Date modified: